Monday, October 1, 2012

My Summer Playlist

Music has the ability to take you back to a certain time in your life. When I am feeling nostalgic, I'll pop in a mixed tape or CD and reminisce. I secretly want to make CDs for my BFFs and mail it to them. C'mon, you know you still want to make a mixed tape or CD of your favourite songs.

Well Instead of making a tape or CD, I made a playlist of my most played songs of the summer. This is definitely a season in my life that holds a lot of special memories. What better way to remember than with some tunes.

1. Home by Phillip Phillips reminds me of settling into Mobile and making it our new place.

2. Ho hey by The Lumineers will always take me to the birth of our Burt Burt.

3. Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson is a catchy song that I just couldn't shake this summer.

4. Lost In My Mind by The Head and the Heart is a porch song with the hubs.

5. Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men is another front porch swingin' song.

6. The Church's One Foundation- Of course I had to throw a hymn into the mixture! We found a new church this summer and we were stoked!

That's it folks! I need some new tunes! What are y'all listening to? Yes, I am asking the three people who actually read my blog to give me some feedback!

1 comment:

nicole said...

Current Favs:
Paradise - Coldplay, Golden Comb - Features, I Can't Go for That - Hall & Oats, So Cruel - U2. Also enjoying Call Me Maybe with Wilson. "Mommy, turn up our jam!"