Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Spring Things:

1. Band of Horses

I am obsessed with this little "indie" band. My sister gave Andrew and me tickets to see them at Memphis in May and I am STOKED!

Some of My Favorite Band of Horses Songs:

1. No One's Gonna Love You
2. The Funeral
3. General Specific
4. Great Salt Lake

Whenever I am driving around with the windows down or messing around in my little garden, I have the Band of Horses in the background. I have both of their albums and like all of the songs....so check them out here!

2. Urban Outfitters
I am in love with Urban Outfitters! I could look around this store for hours....here are a couple things that I like!


Adorable hair bow!

Fun sun dress!




This has nothing to do with Spring but I especially like all the random things you could find for the house.


Like the Saved By The Bell boardgame....

Or a recycled boombox that will hold you iPod.


3. Anthropologie

I have this perfume from Anthropolgie called "Woman in Yellow" by Oiseau.....it is spring in a bottle!

I think I am officially ready for Spring!!

No comments: