Monday, January 17, 2011

Resolution: The Cradle List

I cannot believe it is the start of another year. Andrew will be having his ten year reunion and we will be another year older in no time. I am completely freaking about all of this!

So, Andrew and I begin the year of "The Cradle List".

Andrew and I love the sitcom How I Met Your Mother. Marshall and Lily want to have a baby, but before they decide to have a baby, they make up "The Cradle List".  Andrew and I (mostly me) thought it was a pretty awesome idea. We (mostly me) have decided to come up with our own "Cradle List". 

It's true...we feel like we may be getting baby ready and we just want to do some things before it happens. 

Who would have thought that this girl would want to be a MUMMY!  (oh crap!)

I must admit that it is this little things fault!
Meet Emma....our new niece. She is the sweetest little baby and I want to hold her every chance I get!

Someone at church warned me about this..... (in old lady voice) "you know when my sister-in-law had a baby, I got the fever".

I said, "yeah, whatever".

It's true.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I want to hear all of your Cradle list, please!! ;)

CALLIE said...

OOO I love this "Cradle List" idea!! Maybe Kendol and I should do this too.

Unknown said...

You should! I'm having fun with it!