Thursday, January 27, 2011

#5 Cook

I have got to improve my cooking skills! So, I bought the new Cooking Light magazine because it had  "25 Ways to Makeover Chicken". Here's one of the recipes that I tried!

Chicken with Cherry Tomato Sauce

Chicken
First, pound the chicken in plastic wrap, so the chicken will cook evenly. Make sure you pat the chicken with a paper towel, so it gets seared! Then sprinkle it with a little salt and pepper. Heat 2 tablespoons of EVOO in a pan and cook the chicken. After the chicken is cooked move it to a serving dish.

Sauce
Add 5 coarsely chopped garlic cloves to pan; saute for a minute, stirring constantly. Stir in 1 pint of cherry tomatoes and 1/3 cup of low sodium chicken broth, and bring to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally. Spoon the sauce over the chicken! YUM!

I put some of the sauce over white rice too!

DE-LISH!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh and it is super healthy!!