Tuesday, January 25, 2011

#12 Settle In

Well looks like Andrew and I will be moving to Jackson, MS.

So by the end of May we will be official Mississippi residents......again.

I have so many questions and emotions about moving back to Mississippi. Will Andrew and I find a church that we love as much as FPC, will I renew relationships with old friends and make new ones, will I be able to find a job, where are we going to live, where will I live in April and May when Andrew moves,  etc....

all of these ROADBLOCKS.

How forgetful am I? 

Who has measured the waters in the hollow of his hand and marked off the heavens with a span, enclosed the dust of the earth in a measure and weighed the mountains in scales and the hills in balance? Isaiah 40:12

How often do I turn to worry, anger, frustration, and doubt about the unknown.

When I should look to.....

the Sovereign God.

I know the One, who has measured the water in the hollow of his hand, will be with me during this time.

These ROADBLOCKS are just the ROAD.

HE is at work.

Comfort and peace.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So excited to have y'all closer to me! Makes my heart happy. God has some incredible plans for y'all in the next few months, I just know it. Trust in Him and cling to His promises, my Casie Lou, and He will make His path known to you and Andrew. Can't wait to be able to hang out with you whenever I want :)

Unknown said...

I am so thankful for our friendship and especially that we will be so close to one another again! I am overjoyed!!