Monday, March 14, 2011

#12 Settle In

Andrew's sweet Mama (pronounced maw-maw) gave us her first set of bedroom furniture that she purchased at the age of 18. It has to be at least 60 years old! The furniture included a full size bed, a dresser, a vanity, and a bed-side table. It could all use a little sprucing up. So with Mama's permission, we did just that! My momma and I sanded off the old glossy finish and painted it a new guacamole color. (if you haven't' read my obsession with avocados, read it here) So here are the before and after pictures of our updated bedroom furniture.

Before
After
It's sooo cute! I haven't decided what to do with those knobs yet!


"Casie, why is this under "#12 Settle In" on the Cradle List." Glad you asked.  Andrew and I hope to be able to purchase new bedroom furniture for our room in the future and use this fun, guacamole furniture in the nursery! Yay!

2 comments:

CALLIE said...

OOOOOOO I just love this!!! I need to do some sprucing up to my dresser too!

Spring said...

Casie... I found you! Can't wait to see more of the developing cradle list!