Monday, March 1, 2010

Knock Knock. Who's there? Avocado. Avocado who?

Avocado an obsession with guacomole.

I was eating dinner tonight with two friends and I was telling them how much I love AVOCADOS! Muy bueno! I thought I would share about my two favorite avocado experiences.

1. Lopez Southwestern Kitchen in Cleveland, Ohio
The Special Guacamole by IRON CHEF Michael Symon
It is to die for! It's creamy with blue cheese chunks, lotsa bacon and sage. I couldn't get enough! Tiff and I tore it up!!! The only problem is that they serve the chips in tiny paper bags and you have to ask for refills often. They couldn't keep the chips on the table because that dip was so yum!



2. Rosie's Mexican Cantina in Florence, Alabama
It is nothing fancy....just fresh avocados made into chunky guacamole. My mouth is watering as I type this. I know I cannot go to Cleveland that often to get the goods...so Rosie's is where it's at to get my avocado fix.

No comments: