Wednesday, April 13, 2011

#6 Attend Numerous Concerts

I meant to post this a week ago.....

So, right smack in the middle of moving we attended a concert. Probably not one of the wisest decisions, but it was well worth the four hours of sleep........ before we packed........and drove 5 hours into delirium the next day.

I have been following Band of Horses for the past two years or so and knew I could not miss the opportunity to FINALLY see them. Last Memphis in May we had tickets to go see them, but with the torrential downpour, we stayed put. So Jonathan, Andrew and I headed off to Tuscaloosa to see BOH and Avett Brothers at the new amphitheater!

BOH was amazing! I definitely goobed it up singing every lyric and bobbing my head like the rocker I am! Ha! 
This is a little clip of "The Funeral" by Band of  Horses.

Next up Avett Brothers.
 This is a clip of "I and Love and You" by The Avett Brothers.

Oh and I got to see Emma!!
 The no sleep and terrible move Saturday was completely worth it! Next concert is in the works.....I'll keep you updated!

No comments: