Monday, August 16, 2010

Hodgepodge: n. a heterogenous mixture; jumble.

Here's what I have been up to from July to now.....

RYM: This is where Andrew and I take the youth group to Panama City for a week of craziness...we loved every minute of it! Here are some of the highlights....
I Introduced the girls to fast face photos,
 Ate at Captain Anderson's,
go-carts,
Spacecoaster,
dressed up like 90's tourists,
enjoyed the beach,
and ran into Stephen Gordon.
We had a great week at RYM.....we always look forward to next year!

Then, I was able to see my bro play his guitar at the Trojan House!
It was awesome!

Up next: TheCollege Lake Party...here's a couple of pictures from it. 

A good time! 

Children's Summer Swim Party


Cooking Class at Church (I thought I took more pictures!)

Thompson Family Vacation











Very relaxing time!

And the latest event FPC Initiation.


We had an exciting summer break!

No comments: